Why You Should Never Throw Out The Avocado Pit Again?
Have you ever heard that avocado seeds are rich in nutrients that provide your body with numerous health benefits? Actually, these seeds have greater amount of nutrients than most of the fruits and vegetables. Also the seeds can provide more fiber to the body than any other food sold in the market and that’s not all, there are much more benefits.
What are the other benefits offered by consuming avocado seeds?
– Avocado seeds are packed with nourishing oil full of antioxidants. Actually, the seed alone contains 70% of the antioxidants and the other 30% are in fact contained in the skin and flash. These powerful antioxidants are capable of preventing several types of heart diseases and lowering the level of high cholesterol.
– The seeds are also capable of improving the swelling in the gastrointestinal tract and they are also particularly good for reducing inflammatory disease within the body too.
– If you have diarrhea or constipation problems this is great alternative for solving that problem.
– It can be also used for soothing gastritis ulcers since the seeds contain powerful antioxidants which are called phenolic compounds. The anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties contained by these seeds make them very efficient in preventing ulcers inside the lining of the digestive system.
If the properties above couldn’t convince you to include avocado seeds in your diet, then continue reading because that’s not all. These seeds contain an antioxidant which can effectively reduce tumor growth, called flavonol. If you think that you have tumor growth you need to visit a doctor and ask for medical help. However, it is also very important to include food which is rich in flavonol including the seeds of avocado.
During the winter session you should be extremely careful for your health due to the increased risk of flu and cold. For that reason you need to strengthen your immune system, and the avocado seeds are always here to help you do that.
They have the power of fighting against free radical cells which may lead to aging and illness. You may not believe, but the avocado seeds are capable of rebuilding the collagen within the skin and it makes it look youthful i.e. it slows down the aging process and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
There are much more benefits from these seeds. These juvenile seeds will make you feel younger too, because they help you reduce joint discomforts, bone diseases and body pains and aches. This will make you feel more energized and full of life.
The healthy seeds are also excellent for lowering the glucose levels in your blood and will certainly help you maintain a healthy weight. Some people even use them when they want to lose some weight. This is because they somehow make you feel fuller and they postpone the cravings for snacks and sugary food as well.
How to consume these avocado seeds?
All you need to do to start consuming these seeds is slice the avocado in half, remove the seed carefully, put it into a plastic bag and use a hammer or meat mallet to crush it. Then put the crushed seed in a blender and blend it until you make a fine powder. Then you can add this powder to your favorite food and consume all the health benefits that it can offer.http://thepowerofhealthyfood.com/never-throw-avocado-pit/http://thepowerofhealthyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/4-8.jpghttp://thepowerofhealthyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/4-8-150x150.jpgGeneral